Sunshine Pavers are an unglazed wire-cut textured brick. They are fired to a semi-vitreous body making the pavers fireproof and resistant to abrasion and impact.
- Manufactured in a 1/2″ and 1″ thickness
- Suitable for exterior applications
- Coefficient of friction testing ratings of 1.03 wet to 1.08 dry
(Exceeds competitors’ published c.o.f. ratings)
Sunshine Pavers provide a perfect surface treatment to exterior walkways, porches, patios, pool decks, driveways, plazas, commercial and industrial lobbies, restaurant entryways, and industrial floor treatments.
Features & Benefits
- Wire-cut texture creates exceptional resistance to slipping.
- “Brick look” extruded in 1/2” thickness.
- Ten color choices in 4 X 8 X 1/2“ size.
- Antique, teakwood, flashed, industrial, “thru-body”; all are part of the Sunshine Pavers line.
- Above average breaking and compressive strength, abrasion resistance and resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.